Opinion Research Services (ORS) is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. With this in mind we actively work to increase the accessibility and usability of our website.
Our website endeavours to conform to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guideline (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines outline various measures which aim to assist a wide range of users. These include but are not limited to the following:
- A clean and responsive layout, built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS
- Viewable in all modern web browsers (including mobile browsers)
- Alternative text for all non-text content (including images & hyperlinks)
- Colour contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1 (in accessibility mode)
- Compatibility with screen readers for partially sighted and/or blind users
- The ability to navigate using mouse and keyboard or just a keyboard
Our accessibility mode is designed to make it as easy as possible to use the website.
To enable the accessibility mode at any time click the accessibility icon in the top right hand corner or enable now.
Whilst we strive to make our site as accessible as possible, if you do experience any difficulty please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.